Thursday 13 July 2017

TAPIO! Who are you?

Inspired by the Mallee Region (Tapio Station) through Kerry Mcginnis views 

You may remember the rodeos many years ago?

Or maybe the adrenaline pumping dirt tracks, where you can't keep four wheels on the ground?
Or even the free flowing country side, which you can drive for miles on end and never get tired of the serenity?

You may think of it as a picturesque scene like in a movie, where you can ride off into the sunset on the back of your trustworthy old stock horse?

Through river bends which have kept the land alive, between the trees that have watched the land go from wet to dry...

To me it is diverse,
It is glamorous,
It is vast,
It is home to future generations ,
It is home to mothers and children,
It is where people come to gather.
To me it is family,
To me it is the life I live,
The air I breathe,
The future I hold,
To me it is my home,
To you it is Tapio Station

Photo by: Clare Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment